Friday, August 28, 2009

SPM Trials in 3 days.

Looking at the title of this post has made me realize how much time i've wasted. I didn't read much even though I promised myself I would. I'm so dissapointed in myself.

I really don't appreciate my friends enough. I don't appreciate a lot of things enough. Time flies so fast. It's only another 2 months (roughly) to SPM. Does everybody feel as unmotivated as I do? It's as if I don't want high school to end yet, I don't want to be separated from my friends yet, I don't want this stage of my life, of being a teenager, a high school student, a GEORGIAN, to end yet.

And it's as if I think that if I don't study, if I pretend that exams are still ages away, I can stop time from moving.

But the reality is that time waits for no man. No one. Exams are just around the corner. I have to move on. But I don't want to.

And when we all leave SGGS, I realize that i'll be as alone as i'm feeling right now. Without friends, without family, all by myself to face the harsh reality of life and the world.

No comments: