Monday, August 24, 2009

Tagged cause I'm avoiding studying.

Tagged by Sabs and Meep.

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Not on a date, lol.

2.) Where was your default picture taken?
My room.

3.) What's your name????
Nek Pochi.

4)Your Status:
Single & Online. xD

5.) Does your crush like you back?
Doubt it.

6.) What is your current mood?
Annoyed at myself.

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Invisible.

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
Whiteee.

9.) Missing something?
My motivation to study.

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
A lot of things, but right now, my attitude D:

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
An eagle. :D

12.) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. I used to not be able to reach the top cupboard (where we keep our maggie) so I had to climb on the counter near the sink. Once, after climbing up and grabbing the thing I needed, instead of carefully climbing down, I just dropped down from the counter.

When I looked up, right in front of my face was a knife, sticking upwards.

13.) Something you do a lot?
Procrastinate.

14.) The song stuck in your head?
I wanna by All-American Rejects.

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Arosh.

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
(Googled this) uh...apparently a lot of painters/composers. xD

17.) When was the last time you cried?
I was watching a movie. But I can't remember what.

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I think so.

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Like Melia said, control over time. xD

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face + hair. It's the first thing that catches your eye doesn't it? Unless if the face was covered at the time.

21.) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

22.) What's your biggest secret?
Penyibuk.

23.) Favorite colour?
Green, pink, black, depends on my mood, really.

24.) Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Not since my dad took away the cartoon channel packages D:

25.) What's on your wall?
Not much except...pictures of cats. And more pictures.

26.) What are you?
A procrastinator.

27.) Do you speak any other language?
Ye.

28.) What's your favorite smell?
Smells that bring back memories. I remember a particular smell that takes me back to when I was living in England :)

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Typical.

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
How screwed I am for trials.

33.) What should you be doing?
Studying.

34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Myself.

35.) How often do u talk to God?
I don't talk to God. It's a one-way conversation. Most of the time. Hee.

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
Sometimes.

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I like mine now. People will know who's my papa.

38.) Do you act differently around the people you like?
Yes. Unfortunately I noticed that I act very...gedik.

39.) What is your natural hair color?
Black.

40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Movie.

I tag:
Kelly >D

No comments: