Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adilla's open house.

Went to Adilla's house yesterday at 7:30 pm (yeah Syariz we were late, cause my mom had work and she was my only transport xD). Lotsa food, Yemen food? D: what? Still tasted good anyway. I didn't eat much though since I ate a lot at a kenduri earlier that day. The hotdogs were yummy though :p

After that went straight upstairs to look at Adilla's room. xD I saw Ashley's 'Ashley was here' on the white board. So I added 'Alisa was here too' >D

Omg Adilla has so many medals it's crazy D: neatly susun'd on top of her cupboard, pics on facebook. Haha.

OH and Adilla's youngest brother, Adam, 6 years old. SO CUTE I wanted to videotape him. But alas, Ian does not take videos, only pictures. So the album is full of his pictures LOL.

Stayed till 10 something :0 sorry for disturbing your family till so late, Dilla xD thanks again for inviting mua and my family.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

CORRECTION! its not 6.30 pm because i went home at 7.30

Yin Ern said...

Nice nice! i like it. thumbs up.

Alisa said...

Oh yeah xD i'll fix it!